一、An overview of the
The naming film evaporator is mechanical agitator thin-film
evaporator, also known as rotary film evaporator, is the falling
film evaporation under vacuum conditions in new high efficiency
evaporator, it with high coefficient of heat transfer equipment
(evaporation intensity), low temperature evaporation effect is
good, the material stay time is short, the applicable wide
viscosity range and large elasticity of operation, etc, in chemical
industry, light industry, food, pharmaceutical and oil and many
other industries are widely used.
二、Main properties and characteristics
1. The high heat transfer coefficient, evaporation efficiency high,
to the evaporation of water and organic solvents such as solution.
2. Stay on the surface of the treated materials in evaporation time
is short, coking, scale.
3. Can be achieved under the condition of vacuum evaporation at low
temperature, the pressure loss is small.
4. Available low-grade steam.
5. Strong adaptability, suitable for continuous production, large
elasticity of operation, simple structure, easy maintenance, can
implement automatic control.
6. Change the scraper the outside of the groove Angle, can adjust
the residence time of material in the evaporator, to adapt to the
needs of different viscosity material evaporation.
Three, technical parameters
Evaporation of interior design pressure: 0.1 MPa (vacuum)
Job stress: - 680 MMHG ~ - 750 MMHG
Inside the jacket design pressure: 0.4 MPa pressure (table)
Working temperature: 100~ 380 ℃
Jacket in heating medium: saturated steam or heat conduction oil
Evaporation capacity: 100 kg/h? ) or higher (in water)
Note: 1. The above parameters, the user must show in order.
2. The vacuum degree, jacketed pressure and temperature can be
separately designed according to need.
3. The material according to material physical and chemical
4. The evaporation capacity in water as material, different
material evaporation capacity is different, different
concentrations of different materials the evaporation capacity.