Edible Oil Refining Line can refine various kinds of oil, such as
peanut oil, soybean oil, sesame oil, rapeseeds oil, sunflower oil,
cotton seeds oil, flax seeds oil, palm kernel oil, camellia oil,
hemp seeds oil, castor seeds oil, mustard seeds oil, etc.
Edible Oil Refinery Line Main Equipments:
* Refining Tank, Bleaching Tank, Stainless Steel Deodorizing Tank
* Heat conduction furnace: provide heat required for oil heating
and steam distillation.
* Vacuum pump: provide high pressure for bleaching, deodorization.
* Air compressor: dry the bleached clay after bleaching.
* Oil filter: filter the clay in the bleached oil.
* Steam generator: produce steam for deodorizing process.
Edible Oil Refinery Line Process:
* Purpose: to remove gums, which affect the stability of oil and
process effect of oil refining and deep processing.
* Pretreatment: the crude oil is filtered by plate oil filter
before degumming, so that to reduce the content of mechanical
impurities, and further avoid emulsification or too much neutral
oil contained in foots.
* Method: hydration by adding hot water(accompanied with stirring),
heating, drying and cooling. Nonhydratable phosphatides can turn
hydratable by adding citric acid or phosphoric acid.
* Impurities removed: mainly phosphatides, meawhile, protein,
glycosyl diglyceride, mucus and trace metal ions are also removed
by adsorbed on phosphatides.
* Byproduct: hydrated oil foot, can be dried for lecithin, used for
food additives and feed additives.
* Purpose: to remove free fatty acids(FFA), which affect the flavor
and stability of oil, meanwhile increasing the soluability of gums.
* Method: degummed oil is mixed with caustic
solution(NaOH)(accompanied with stirring), the reaction between
NaOH and free fatty acids forms soapstocks, which settle down and
get removed. Then the oil is heated, washed by hot water for 2-3
times till the waste water is clean, then dried.
* Impurities Removed: mainly free fatty acids, part of impurities,
including pigments, protein, phosphatides and solid impurities, are
also removed by adsorption on soapstocks.
* Byproduct: soapstock can be used for manufacture of soaps and
biodiesel, added in livestock feed, or treated for the fatty acids
* Purpose: to remove pigments, which affect the color, quality and
stability of oil, as well as food safety and the effect of deep
* Method: neutralized oil is pumped into the bleaching tank, with
stirring, first heated and dried, and then mixed with bleaching
earth. Finally, the oil is pressed into the oil filter by air
compresser to remove the bleaching earth.
* Impurities Removed: mainly pigments, besides, peroxide, trace
metals, phosphatides, soaps, PAHs and residual pesticide are also
* Purpose: to remove odor substances (mainly FFA) that are
naturally present in the oil or created during processing. After
deodorizing, the smoke point of oil is increased, the color,
flavor, quality and stability are improved.
* Method: The bleached oil is pumped into deodorzing tank, subject
to steam distillation under high temperature and high vacuum, and
then the oil is cooled and stored.
* Impurities Removed: odor substances, as well as peroxide and its
decomposition product, some thermosensitive pigments, volatile
decomposition product of protein in musty oilseeds, small molecular
weight PAHs and residue pesticide.