High Purity Concrete Water Reducer Admixture Sulphonated
1. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde is one of high range
water-reducing admixture or superplasticizer. It's chemical
admixture that can be added to concrete admixture to improve
2. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde has generally been
manufactured from sulfonated naphthalene condensate or sulfonated
1. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde produces concrete with
extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.
2. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde also allows concrete
to be produced with very low water / cement ratios at low or normal
3. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde ideal for use in
prestress, precast, bridge deck or any other concrete where it is
desired to keep the water / cement ratio to a minimum and still
achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy
placement and consolidation.
4. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde can be added directly
or added in after dissolved. It can be added during mixing and
after-mixing. The afterward approach can achieve better result.
Light Yellow Powder
Content of cl (%)
Net Starch Fluidity (mm)
Surface Tension (N/m)
(70 ± 1) × 10 -3
Solids Content (%)
Complies with requirements .
Why choose us?
1. Professional manufacture for more than 10 years
2. Rich experienced team
3. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
4. Reasonable price
5. Best service after shipment.
Which countries did we export to?
Asia: Russia, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Bengal,Philippines, Singapore,
Malaysia,Indonesia, Libya, Korea
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Turkey,Palestine,Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq,
South America: Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Brazil,Paraguay etc.
Africa: Egypt, Algeria, Libya,South Africa, Sudan etc.