Water based soft no-toxic tie dye spray paint with good penetration
1. Aristo Tie Dye Ink Spray is different from traditional tie dye,
which can be used directly.
2. Tie-dye describes a pattern of color made by preventing the dye
from reaching some areas of the fabric by using tight ties of
rubber bands, sinew, string, etc., while dyeing others.
3. Only 5 easy steps, you can create wondrous patterns and unique
designs to show off at any event.
4. No need to make large buckets full of dye, and do not dip the
fabric into the dye.
5. No need to add water mixing pigments. You just need press the
nozzel of tie dye spray. Fun, easy, plus your own colorful expression, you can't beat it.
|Product Name||Aristo Tie Dye Spray Paint|
|Package||12cans/carton or 24cans/carton|
|20ft Loading Capacity||40800cans/20GP, 84000cans/40HQ|
2. More than two hundred of colors
3. Virtually Odorless
4. Easy to use
5. Excellent penetration ability
6. Good coverage
1. Fill a bucket with water.
2. Put a T-shirt into the water, and allow it to soak there until
it is saturated.
3. Squeeze out the excess water, and lay the shirt flat.
4. Pinch the middle of the shirt, and twist the entire shirt up
into a spiral.
5. Fill spray bottles with liquid fabric dye. Use as many different
spray bottles as you want colors.
6. Spray the dye onto the wet shirt, covering the area with the
different colors in the pattern that you prefer.
7. Flip the shirt over, making sure to maintain the spiral, and
spray the other side of the shirt.
8. Allow the shirt to sit for five minutes.
9. Flatten out the shirt in a sunny location until it dries.
10. Wash and dry the shirt by itself before wearing it.