Screw Header Punches HIP sintering high stress resistance original
1. Size: We have hundreds of moudles available now.Different sizes
2. High wear&corrosion&abrasive resistance.
3. Advanced producing equipment.
4. ISO9001:2008,ISO9001:14001 certificated.
5. YG11 YG15 YG20 YG16C YG18C YG20C YG22C YG25C YG25 grades
6. Types: dies for drawing metal wires, rods, tubes, plugs and
The tungsten carbide heading dies are used for cold punching and
heading of srews and nuts, with high wear resistance and high
toughness. Also, it is the ideal material in making non-ferrous
metal, ferrous metal and other alloy.
Cold heading die area is one of the main applications of tungsten
carbide material. Heading dies usually can be divided into punching
die and bushing die , used in cold heading, warm heading and hot
heading technology situation.
Cold heading is a process technology which make the work piece
transformation and the shape close to the finished product to the
utmost extent in few processes. It is the milestone of modern
mechining and automobile industry.
Why we need cold heading?
Cold heading improves the products'structure.
Why customers choosing us?
1. Zhuzhou ming ri started in 2001, with over 15 years experience
in tungsten carbide area, it comes to a leader manufacturer of
tungsten carbide in Zhuzhou.
2. We gain over hundreds of moulds for cold heading dies, for this
product we get the state-of- art technology in cabide area.
3. Our clients are over the world, including Asia, North and South
Amercia and Eupope. Over 60-7% of our products export abroad. Also
we get CE, ROHS, UL and ISO certifications.With years of exporting
experience, there is no worry about our product and servie.
4. Our technicians are working for tungsten carbide industry for
over 30 years. So, for all needs of your products, we get problem
5. We import advanced equipments and have our own R&D.