Ring type roots air blower as vacuum pumps for oxygen air convey in
paper pulp 0.6 - 28 kgf/cm2
When leaf wheel of Ring Blower operate, it will create air flow, which will be enforced by the
surrounding air, and eventually the total air body will be
pressured and moved to the air outlet of the Ring Blower and then
goes out. The Ring Blower features high Reliability. The blower has unique tolerance in high
pressure. When circumstance suddenly changes, Ring Blower can still
run safely and smoothly. Because of its simple design, it needs
almost no maintenance. With fine-cooling outer bearing, the blower
also has the following features: (1)High pressure. (2)The bearing
operates with low temperature. (3)The lubrication gives extra
durability in use. (4)Easy maintenance.
- Low noise and vibration:Dynamic balancing minimizes vibration.
- Dust-proofed shaft seal:Protects bearings from contaminated air stream and possible foreign
- High reliability:Directly connected motor shaft-impeller provides reliable, long
term performance. No gears, belts, motor brushes or sliding blades
to require periodic maintenance.
- Space-efficient design:Unique design results in substantial airflows at moderate pressures
in minimum space and weight.
- Versatility:Easily throttled and changd from pressure to suction operation. May
be mounted in a variety of fashiond.
- Stable airflow:Centrifugal compressor design delivers smooth, stable airflow with
- High-pressure airflow:Produces continuous high-pressure airflow. The Ring Blower is
ideally suited to many industrial application.
- No grease, no pollution:The leafwheel, when in operation,, is isolated from other parts of
the machine, no need lubrication, so this means no cause of
pollution at all.
- Easy installation:The well-equipped blower can be easily installed at any place, any
time, for air-compressing or air-vacuuming；can be set vertically or
Main technical data
- Applications of the Pressure Conveyance
- Pressures Applied: 500 - 3500 mmH2O / 0.6 - 28 kgf/cm² , 0.18 ~ 15
- Maximal permissible termperature and the gas temperature at inlet:
|Type||Phase||Freq. Hz||Power Kw||Voltage V||Current A||Pressure (max) mmAq||Vacuum (max) mmAq||Air Flow(max) m³/min||In/Out Let||Noise Level dB||Weight Kg|
|TS-037S||1||50/60||0.37||110/220||2.5||1000/1200||900/1000||1.3||PF 1 1/4"||65/68||13|
|TS-075S||1||50/60||0.74||110/220||5||1600/1500||1300/1400||2/2.5||PF 1 1/2"||67/72||17|
|TS-037||3||50/60||0.37||220/380||1.3/1.9||1000/1200||900/1000||1.3||PF 1 1/4"||65/68||13|
|TS-075||3||50/60||0.75||220/380||1.8/3||1600/1500||1300/1400||2/2.5||PF 1 1/2"||67/72||17|
|TS-550||3||50/60||5.5||220/380||11.5/19||1800/1500||1800/1500||10/12||PF 2 1/2"||80/85||78|
|TS-750||3||50/60||7.5||220/380||15.5/26||2300/1900||2100/1900||10/12||PF 2 1/2"||80/85||85|
1. The air volume shown in above performance form, it's the suction
volume under standard suction condition (Temp. 20 ℃, absolute
pressure 1.0332 kg/c㎡, relative humidity 65%).
2. The convert formula between normal (for example: 0 ℃, 1.0332
kg/c㎡, ABS) and standard condition:
Qs=Qn * (yn/ys), y=0.465 * (P-0.378 ᵩ * Ps) / (273+t)
ᵩ=humidity (%) P=Pressure (mmHg)
Qn: air flow under normal condition N m³/min
Qs: air flow under standard condition (indicated in above
performance table m³/min)
Y: air ration weight (kg/m³)
Ps: water vapor saturation pressure of the temperature (mmHg)
T: absolute temperature (273+t) ℃
3. Vice versa, an air flow under discharge condition can be
converted to an air flow under standard condition:
Qs=Qd * (1.0332+Pd) * (273 +Ts) / (1.032*(273+Td))
Qd: air flow under discharge condition, m³/min
Ts: suction temperature
Td: discharge temperature
Pd: discharge pressure, kgf/㎡
4. Select blower type, diameter, rpm and shaft power based on
performance table as required the air flow and discharge pressure.
5. Smaller size for economic view, and larger size for lower noise
level & stabler performance for a long view.
1. Air blowers / exhausters
- PSA & VSA blowers and vacuum pumps
- Off shore air scour blowers
2. Corrosive / Toxic gases
- Carbon dioxide blowers
- SO2 gas blowers
- VCM blowers
3. Non corrosive gases
- Hydrogen circulators
- Nitrogen regeneration blowers
- Stripping gas blowers
- Conveying gas blowers
4. Vacuum pumps
- Multi stage vacuum pump skids
- PSA & VSA blowers and vacuum pumps
5. High pressure bossters
6. Vapour boosters
- LPG rail car
- Tanker unloading compressor
- Steam compressors
- Vapour return boosters
All our tri-lobe roots blower are built and checked annually
following the strictest adhesion to ISO 9001 and CE quality
standards, involving the use of our highly precise and regularly
maintained CNC machinery. Scrupulous attention is paid to every
detail, in a specialized field where technical errors should be
kept to a bare minimum.