2-dimensional Sliding RF Shield Door
(Motor-driven 2D Sliding RF Shield Door)
1. It adopts beryllium copper spring leaf, which keep the door
frame and door leaf have good electric connection. After vacuum
heat treatment, the beryllium bronze spring leaf will have good
flexibility and abrasion resistance.
2. The segments and spring leaf are made up of the same materials,
and it won’t generate electric corrosion.
3. The spring leaf mounting groove adopts “U” type structure, when
the segment inserted into the groove, the spring leaf in both sides
will grip the segments, so that the entire structure becomes a
labyrinth form, which will effectively improve the
electromagnetic wave attenuation effect.
4. The spring leaf is detachable, with each length of 180mm, it is
easy for maintenance, without any professional workers.
5. The absorbers would be directly hanged on the door leaf.