Description: Clinics Cloth Surgical Pack Wraps Non Woven Sterile Procedure Pack
Sterile maternity delivery pack is widely used in the process of
delivering a baby through the vagina. Joinkona Medical has
exceptional labour&delivery packs and draping products that
provides women with low cost, safe, clean, and hygienic child birth
delivery solutions irrespective of where she delivers: at war,
home, volatile settings or away from home without risk of
infection/complications thereby saving lives of mothers/children.
1, Made of high quality SMS fabric and absorbent material. Fabric
conformes to EN13795 standards.
2, The regular colors are blue. If you need any special colors,
please let us know in advance.
3, The size and contents of laparotomy pack could be as required.
4, EO sterile. Sterile and non sterile available.
5, Individual sterile bag packing.
6, CSR wrapping available
7, CE and ISO13485 certificates are available, contact us for more
8, Produced in a 100,000 class clean room, which guarantee good
1. Isolation: Isolating dirty, contaminated areas from clean areas.
2. Barrier: Preventing fluid penetration.
3. Sterile surface: Creating a sterile surface on the skin which
acts as a barrier to prevent skin flora from migrating to the
4. Fluid control: Channeling and collecting body and irrigation
|Quantity per Pack||Component Listings||Component Size|
|1pc||Instrument table cover||150x200cm|
|2pcs||Reinforced Surgical Gown||L|
1. Reinforced Instrument Table Cover: Used to wrap all the
accessories in the surgical kit. After the surgical kit is opened,
it can be used as an instrument table-cloth.
2. Surgical Side Drape with Double-sided Tape: Used to isolate the
surgical area and provide isolation to prevent cross-infection.
3. Baby Wrapper: For newborn wiping, wrapping.
4. Legging: Used for lower limbs of patients, to keep warm and
isolate, prevent cross infection.
5. Gauze: Used for adsorption of liquids produced during surgery.
6. Hand Towel:With strong ribs, no swarf, used by surgical
operators during surgery.
7. Wrapper: Isolation protection for patients and instruments in
the operating room.
8. Reinforced Surgical Gown: Used to protect the wearer from the
spread of infection or illness and also be used to help prevent the
gown wearer from contaminating vulnerable patients.
Disposable birth delivery pack can be customized according to any
requirements from you.
High quality delivery surgical sets and kits to enable you to focus
Customized maternity delivery pack solutions designed to help you
cut costs .
New labour&delivery pack approaches to help you respond to the
changing health care environment.