All Natural Body Facial Essential Oil cleansing Bar Handmade Soap
The soap helps purify skin and bring it back to a more natural,
healthy appearance. particular good if you're after shedding shine
on your skin and want to keep your pores clear. A lovely fresh
scent, rest reassured – rises From the lather and we actually
didn't need as much as we thought, which is always a treat. We were
impressed by how much it gives us with a small splash of water.
Glycerin, sucrose, sea salt, shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil,
essential oils, fragrance, seaweed oil, sweet almond oil
US, EUROPE, CANADA, AUSTRALIA ETC.
Give a good cleanse but not irritate
- Complexion soaps are superfatted more than body soaps to provide
- They are unscented or lightly scented with pure essential oils
known to be good for facial skin
- Formulated with facial clays, extra butters and skin moisturizing
and nourishing ingredients that add new life to dull, sluggish
How to use?
1. Pull your hair away from your face with a headband or hair tie.
This will keep your hair out of your face and enable you to wash
your entire face, including your hairline.
2. Wet your face with lukewarm water. Hot water dries the skin and
can lead to tissue damage and broken capillaries.
3. Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your
hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get
any soap in your eyes.
4. Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds, using
small circular motions. Press gently with the pads of your fingers
when washing your face. Rubbing too hard will irritate your skin
and may cause tiny tears in the delicate tissues around your eyes
5. Rinse your face with lukewarm water until it is completely clear
of soap. Do this by cupping your hands and splashing clean water
directly onto your face with your eyes closed. Do not use cold
water to rinse your face, because it's less effective at removing
soap than warm water.
6. Use a clean, soft towel to pat your face dry. Do not rub your
skin. Feel your skin for any traces of soap residue, which can dry
your skin or trigger acne breakouts if not rinsed away.