wholesale mulberry silk quilt and raw silkpure natural / mulberry
1) Cover shell: Silk mixed cotton Jacquard or Satin
2) Filling: 100% best mulberry silk with long silk floss, pure
natural, not machine-made, no chemical added, no bleached, no
scrappy silk, no bad odor
3)Size: Single :160cm x 210cm / 180cm x 210cm
King Size : 200cm x 230cm
Super King Size: (220cm x240cm)
Produce according to customer's demand
4) Weight : 0.5KG/1KG/1.5KG/2KG/2.5KG/3KG. Range from 0.5KG to 3KG
for four seasons. Different weights for different seasons (Our
advices: Summer: 0.5KG or 1KG; Spring and fall: 1.5KG or 2KG;
Winter: 2.5KG or 3KG.)
5)Packing: PVC bag as inner packaging, Carton as outer packaging
6) Sample Policy: sending sample with 3 days after pay the costs
(according to MOQ)
7) All the quilt is seamless, and no need to quilted. We Zip duvet
cover, it’s easy for you the check filling is 100% top silk quilt.
The mulberry silk contains 18 kinds of nature amino acids,Silk has
a high nature lustre an sheen of a white or cream color,and is one
of the strongest fibres.Our silk quilt is made of pure mulberry
silk,It is soft and comfortable and natural health-caring
.Eappreciated by those sensitive to allergies from down or
synthetic and keep the skin clean.You will enjoy your sleep with
our silk quilt. It makes person easy to go sleeping, very light,
anti-allergic, keeping constant temperature during the whole night
2. Benefits of Silk Quilt:
1) Lightweight - Silk Quilts are the lightest Quilts on the market.
Imagine sleeping through the night without ever feeling weighed
down, like sleeping under a light fluffy cloud. It is impossible
with traditional Quilts, but an everyday experience with silk.
Silk Quilts are also very suited for use by children. Their
lightweight nature allows for a warm rest without the sheets being
kicked off. The end result is a good night rest for both the parent
and the child.
2) Soft and Contouring - Silk Quilts contain the softest and
fluffiest silk available. There is nothing more comfortable than
wrapping yourself in a Silk Quilt and letting your tensions melt
3) Hypoallergenic - Silk-filled Quilts are naturally
hypoallergenic. The silk fillings contain sericin, a naturally
occurring protein in silk, which is mold and mildew resistant.
Along with sericin and several kinds of amino acids, silk-filled
Quilts draw out moisture and release it through the Quilts, so
there is not a haven for dust mites, and Silk Quilts are 100%
natural without any chemicals involved in processing the silk. This
means that silk bedding is a perfect choice for people suffering
from asthma and from certain types of allergies such as being
allergic to dust mites.
4) Cool in Summer & Warm in Winter - Silk bedding is a perfect
cooling choice in the hot summer months and a warm cozy choice in
the winter. How can it be both? Silk is breathable so it wicks away
the moisture from sweat, keeping a person cool and comfortable. It
is especially wonderful for people who suffer from excessive
sweating at night such as those who suffer from night sweats or hot
flashes. It is also a naturally draping fabric that gently hugs the
body, eliminating air pockets and thereby holding in body heat
better which will keep a person warm in the winter. It is a self
adjusting fabric that seems almost magical.
5) Durability - Silk will not deteriorate over time because of its
natural fungal repellency and because chemicals are not used in
3. Washing Instructions: (Silk quilts clean and silk quilts cover
1) Silk wadding is not suitable for washing and dry-cleaning. If
there are blots which must be washed, please clean the local blots
carefully, wipe it and then dry it in a ventilated place.
2) Key ingredient of the quilts covers is protein. So do not use
the alkaline detergent or soap and other strong detergent when
washing it. Please choose neutral lotion and silk fabric special
3) No hot washing, appropriate water temperature should be 30~35°C,
no washing with other cloths or quilts of different colors.
4) Don’t wash by machine. Hand wash is the best. Don’t expose it to
the sun or dry it iin the dryer.
5) Dry it before storing; eliminate the internal moisture as far as
possible. Do not store in damp and hot environment; do not keep it
in plastic bags to maintain its permeability; don’t use camphor
ball and other substances to avoid pollution
4. Maintenance Way :
1) If the new purchased silk quilts have chrysalis, please dry it
in a well ventilated place for two hours; if the quilts would not
be used temporarily, please store in a dry place and dry it within
6 months, keep it soft and fluffy without any great pressure.
2) Please use the quilts covers in proper size and keep the covers
mouth clean. Only the quilts covers needs washing, wadding can be
dried in the air only with 1~2 weeks’ interval for 3~4 hours each
time. Wadding should not be exposed to the sun, clap it by hand to
keep soft and fluffy after drying.
1) Air and dry before storage, fold after cool for storage.
2) Store in a dry ventilated place, not in any damp or unventilated
place in case of reducing the silk quality and in order to keep
from moisture to produce odors.
3) Keep fluffy, don’t put pressure on it for a long time.
4) With a natural antimicrobial performance no chemical like
camphor ball should be available for storage.
If you are interested in any one of our products or have any
problems, please don’t hesitate to contact with me. I am willing to
serve you, TKS!
More information please connect us. : skype carmonitor