Detailed Product Description
1. Finger Joint rubberwood veneer also called rubberwood veneer
2. Size: 2500mm x 300mm and up/500mm fixed x 0.3mm/0.4mm.
3. Grain: Finger Joint.
4. Cut Size: Sliced Cut.
5. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
6. It can be used in the surface of the furniture, door, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board; interior decoration, etc.
Natural Finger Joint Rubberwood Wood Veneer Sheet
Finger joint rubberwood veneer, also called rubberwood veneer
finger joint, originated from south of China and Myanmar,is a
hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and
interior decoration. Rubberwood veneer features a nice grain with
uniform ivory-white color, is very durable, and is widely used in
the surface of furniture from Vietnam, Thailand and China.Its
quality is to comparable to oak, as it is stronger than some
hardwoods. The finger joint size of rubberwood veneer make it one
of the more attractive hardwood veneers.
Rubberwood veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid
rubberwood lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door,
also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior
300mm and up, 500mm fixed
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform ivory-white color with good size.
3. Cheaper price with good structure.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.