Seal-Once Multi Surface Industrial Concentrate
Seal-Once Advanced Multi-Surface Waterproofer is a is a concentrated, waterbased formula designed for
waterproofing wood, composite wood, concrete and masonry.
Eco-friendly Seal-Once is designed to be diluted with clean water
at a 1:1 ratio for easy application.
Allow pressure-treated wood to age up to 3 to 6 months before
applying Seal-Once. Not recommended for basement floors and walls
subject to hydrostatic pressure (active leaks or continually damp
Uses: Decks, Fences, Patios, Driveways, Brick, Green Concrete, Stucco,
Limestone, Tile (unglazed), Slate and Gravestones, Log Homes, Cedar
Shakes, Wood Siding, Clay Tile Roofs, Furniture, Planters and
Raised Garden Beds.
CLEAR No. 7714 ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR No. 8714 FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long-Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold and
- Waterproofs, Reduces Mold and Mildew
- Outperforms All Other Sealers and Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible
- Will Not Burn Skin
- Paintable, Stainable, Breathable
- Will Not Harm Plants, Animals or Humans
- Clear Formula Will Not Discolor Surface
- Helps Prevent Wood From Cracking, Splitting and Warping
- Reduces Corrosion, Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture
- Helps Protect Against De-icing Salts and Pool Chemicals
- Semi-TransparentTints Available
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration
and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime or mildew with
New Image Coatings All Wood Cleaner. Pressure washing is
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops
of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate
the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings
prior to applying product. (Sanding or removal of paint containing
lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details.)
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to
use.Apply two coats, wet on damp, with a brush, pump-up garden
sprayer,air-assisted and/or airless sprayer.
- Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and wood is hot, spray with a mist
ofwater and apply Seal-Once immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged wood an additional third coat may be
- Wood can be painted or stained within 24 hours after Seal-Once
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat.
Actualcoverage will vary due to porosity of wood.
Drying Time / Clean Up
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot
traffic. Depending on temperature 2-3 hours is sufficient. In most
cases you can apply in the morning and have a barbeque in the
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused
product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to
medicalpersonnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call
1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of