Sign In | Join Free | My spintoband.com
spintoband.com
Products
Search by Category
Wholesale Marketplace
Home > Knitted Scarves >

Custom winter knit fashion stripe scarf pattern double knit scarf sports pattern

Country/Region china
Company Dongguan Dalang Kangbao Knitting Manufactory
Categories Knitting Patterns Scarf
Telephone 0086-0769-81062883
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Custom winter knit fashion stripe scarf pattern double knit scarf sports pattern

    • Product Detail
    • Transaction History
    Report Suspicious Activity
    Company InformationContact usMain ProductsFAQCertificationsExhibition

    Quick Details

    • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
    • Brand Name: Kangbao
    • Model Number: KB0310
    • Style of Length: Long
    • Material: 100% Acrylic, 100% Acrylic, Wool, Cotton, Nylon, Ployster
    • Color: Custom Color, Any color from PMS color
    • Style: Jacquard
    • Pattern: Yarn Dyed
    • Item: knit striped scarf pattern
    • Size: one size or as customer rquested
    • Suitable season: Spring,Autumn, Winter
    • Logo: Printing, embroidery, jacquard, sewing etc
    • Usage: Outdoor Activitiy,soprts,winter daily life
    • MOQ: 200pcs
    • Certifications: ISO9001,SGS,CE,BSCI
    • Keyword: double knit scarf pattern

    Packaging & Delivery

    Packaging Details:1pc/opp bag, 100pcs/ctn. Size:68x48x38cm
    Delivery Detail:25-30days

    Item NameCustom winter knit fashion stripe scarf pattern double knit scarf sports pattern

    Company Information
    Contact us

    Questions about our factory and products, feel free to contact us at any time.

    Main Products

    Main Products

    Smart beanie & Touch Gloves

    Fashion beanie & scarf

    Balaclava & Football Scarf

    **************************************************************************************

    **************************************************************************************

    Production Process

    FAQ

    Q: Does samples available ?

    A: Yes, we could produduce the samples as your requirement, sample time takes 5~7 days. Free sample available in stock, plesase contact us for further discussions.

    Q: What’s the sample time and lead time for mass productions?

    A: Normally, sample time is about 5-7 days after receipt your details. Lead time for mass productions (5000pcs) is about 23~25days.

    Q: Can we change colors of beanie ?

    A: Yes,you can choose any color from the pantone color book. PMS# colors, We can try our best to get the close color or dye for you. If you don’t have it, please let me know, I can send you to the electronic version.

    Q: Wha’t the MOQ?

    A: The MOQ is 200 pcs,we accept trial orders.

    Q: What’s the payment term?

    A: 30 % deposite could be paid before mass production,the remaining 70% could be paid before delivery.

    Q: What’s the delivery way?

    A: By sea,air ,express,or as customer requested.

    Certifications

    Certifications

    Exhibition

    Exhibition

    T
    Quality Custom winter knit fashion stripe scarf pattern double knit scarf sports pattern for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    *From:
    *To: Dongguan Dalang Kangbao Knitting Manufactory
    *Subject:
    *Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0

    Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

    Copyright © 2009 - 2020 spintoband.com. All rights reserved.